Evening Shift Transitional Care RN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Story City, IA
JOB DESCRIPTIONfull-time evening RN position open. This position is 40 hours a week and includes every other weekend (Saturday and Sunday)/holiday
* to bridge the gap between a hospital stay and a return home after surgery, injury, or illness. At Bethany Life, this type of care is focused on individual goals--helping patients achieve their highest level of independence.
* This new center is dedicated to providing the finest rehabilitation and wellness care in the region, featuring excellent nurse-to-patient ratios and the latest medical and therapeutic equipment.
* This is an excellent opportunity for RN's with acute care experience (or desire to work in acute care), as Transitional Care requires excellent assessment and technical skills
* We are looking for a Registered Nurse with an active license in the State of Iowa in good standing.
* Must have excellent customer service skills in working with patients, their families, and team members
IT IS AN EXCITING TIME AT BETHANY LIFE:
* We are in process of a $17 million construction project that will transform our medical model into a true household model - putting the residents at the center of our care
* Tom and Stevies Bistro opened onsite May 9, along with our new long term care building, Christine's House.
* By late May we will open our state of the art Rehabilitation Center that includes a therapy pool, and a wellness gym
* We have the first and only life care at home membership model that is changing the face of aging services in Central Iowa
* We constantly seek new and innovative ways to care for older adults and pride ourselves in setting the standard
* Nursing: 1year
Job Type: Full-time
* Transitional Care Nursing: 1year
* Nursing: 1year
* Acute Care Nursing: 1year
Required license or certification:
* BLS for Healthcare Providers