Event Concierge (Full time)
To serve as the liaison with Catering/Convention Service Managers and all operational departments with onsite meeting contact. This position is highly visible and the central point for handling and addressing special needs or requests for in house groups.
* Assist Convention Services and Catering Managers as the onsite liaison between Meeting Planner and operational departments.
* Communication with other Event Concierge team and Managers to ensure seamless experience
* Basic knowledge of hotel departments and purpose in fulfilling guests needs
* Manage and assist all aspects of hotel events to include day to day coordination
* During meetings and conferences, will ensure arrangements are to specifications and ensuring satisfaction by creating memorable experiences
* Being proactive in problem resolution, keeping clients advised on current status of events and functions, including items pending that need follow up
* Multi-task and prioritize multiple requests and information; time management skills are necessary
* Utilize Delphi software for generation of necessary documents and changes as needed
* Detailed knowledge of the hotel meeting space, group dynamics and event details
* Special projects as assigned by Department Manager
* Attends daily Banquet Event Order meetings and weekly resume meetings as needed
* Recommends special outside services when required
* Coordinates and attends pre-convention meetings prior to conference when scheduled
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: