LOCATION :ARROYO GRANDE, CA
Provide office supply management, to include ordering , inventory, receiving orders, and expenses
* Responsible for event materials/product management - receiving orders, maintain inventory and distribute to appropriate staff
* Oversee mail management, coordinate receipt and distribution of letters, packages, correspondence, sort mail, process all office bulk mailings, maintain postage due accounts and postage in meters
* Provide support for facility management, interact with building management and landlord as needed, serve as a liaison for the Facilities Department for annual building inspections injury incident reports, office closure, security point of contact, local point of contact for internal/ external office vendors
* Provide general office operation support, coordinate office space utilization (i.e. work station/ offices) and equipment (phones/PC's), manage off site / internal storage facilities, maintain and manage inventory of fixed assets (e.g. copiers, postage meters, laptops, wireless cards, LCD players, walkie-talkies, credit card machines, etc.),
* Process ePRFs for office related expenses and invoices, point of contact for AV equipment, conference rooms, office meetings and trainings (beverages, food, room preparation, supplies)
* Serve as a liaison for the IT department, work with IT to resolve office wide computer related issues , act as point of contact for computer and hardware upgrades and phone system; return equipment to IT; serve as a systems super user for appropriate technology tools
* Oversee reception and front desk duties, receive incoming calls, provide assistance to callers; greet visitors and provide assistance, ensure office is covered during open hours, assist walk-in patients with mission needs when a mission support role is not in the office
* Oversee office volunteer management, help recruit, train, direct, coordinate, maintain data, and support recognition efforts
* Oversees all donation processing and cash management received in the office according to cash management handling procedures to include incomplete memorials, batch headers, petty cash, bank deposits, event donations SSBC incidents, income or expense adjustments; act as point of contact for finance deposits, assist with inquiries related to income processing
* Create bank night kits: batch forms, accounting packets, log, bank bags, and income processing materials, night deposit keys
* Provide office communication support, office e-mail groupings, office information in the Cancer Resource Connection
* Provide Siebel service request support, handle and manage as assigned, reassign to the appropriate staff person as required
* Create event related materials including but not limited to: invitations, RSVPs brochures, posters, letters, programs, certificates, and name tags,
* Provide event material support; ensuring appropriate accounting; order event related supplies (awards, brochures, apparel, invitations, promotional products, luminaria, incentive prizes. team captain packets and sponsor packets)
* Prepare event correspondence and mailings, meeting invitations; manage RSVPs; maintain contact lists.
* Provide general event support: maintain locations, dates and times for events with SSBC, participant registration, small game of chance license, ticket purchasing , insurance process (certificates of insurance), event related inquires (SRs, phone, walk-ins), auction process (auction items coordination, volunteer training, payment, etc.)
* Support data entry to include: income, expenses, sponsorship, committees, sponsors, survivors, post event data etc. into Siebel, EMT, Greater Giving
* Provides day of event support as approved and within policy to include registration, check out, setup and take down of equipment (computers, printer, etc.) onsite donation processing.
* Pulls reports to support events, review reports as needed, follow up on data quality or content concerns; compile and summarize data to meet specific event needs. Manage specific data (i.e., registrations, donations, previous YTD information, lapsed participants, team leader reports, etc.)
* Setup/compile information on high end events including bid forms, bid paddles, and accurate seat assignments or a combination of education and work experience.
* 0-2 years of office or event support experience.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong computer skills; strong word processing, database management and spreadsheet skills.
* Ability to respond to changing circumstances and priorities in a focused and timely manner.
* Ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures.
* Able to work successfully in a diverse team environment.
* Able to cultivate relationships in a diverse population of community leaders and volunteers.
* Limited travel, including evening and weekend work required.
* Ability to lift 30lbs.