Execution Material Planning Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Execution Material Planning AnalystJob ID:
Execution Material Planning Analyst Job Code:
SIS20163008-13857 Job Location:
Clifton, NJJob Description:
The selected candidate will perform some or all the following duties:* Supports Execution Planning Manager ensuring site material plans and execution schedules are fulfilled.
* Provides effective leadership of team that plans and coordinates inter-functional activities to provide on-time schedule performance in support of the business areas.
* Provides subject matter expertise in both scheduling and material planning tools and processes.
* Develops solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation; ensures that solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
* Provide expertise and direction in use of tools, suggests and helps implement evolutionary process and tool improvements. Assists in design of reports and metrics to monitor performance.
* Perform planning and scheduling tasks as individual contributor alongside team. Qualifications:* BS in Business, Engineering, or related filed
* 10+ Years of directly related experience in Execution Planning and Material Planning
* 4+ years experience with MS Project, associated extracts and bolt ons
* Working knowledge of MRP systems Preferred Additional Skills:* Understanding of OMS MRP system
* Understanding of EVMS, work package management
* Analytical ability for capacity calculation/planning
* PMP/APICS certification a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills Security Clearance:
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise Operations Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - NJ - Clifton .