Executive Administrative Assistant CEO/COO
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 00477-6337
The Administrative Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer(CEO) and Chief Operation Officer(COO) should have excellent writing and speaking skills to facilitate responsibilities that entail:
* Scheduling with symmetry, meetings, appointments, conferences, etc.
* Verbal communication either by phone or in person with colleagues, physicians, staff, vendors, visitors and patients.
* Follow-up with delegated Directors to the CEO/COO for status of assigned projects, due dates, deadlines.
* Ensure all written correspondence in typographically and structurally correct as well as the use of proper syntax.
The Administrative Assistant should be adept in simplifying the flow of documents routed through the CEO s and COO s office; to apprise the CEO/COO of all topical issues while directing less demanding issues to other areas within the hospital; to be flexible in handling changing priorities and demanding schedules; while maintaining a high level of confidentiality. In summary, the Administrative Assistant plays a key role in ensuring the CEO s /COO s position commands the utmost respect and authority, as well as acknowledging the respect and authority of the CFO, and CNO.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent with some college.
* Experience in Windows, Microsoft Word, and other software, verbal dictation,
Computer spreadsheets, filing, and typing.
1. Minimum of four years secretarial experience; office management experience preferred.
* Must possess analytical and interpretative skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively.
* Must be able to manage multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities.
* Must be able to manage multiple calendars with changing priorities
* Must be willing to work flexible hours.
* Must be licensed Notary.
Last Edited: 09/21/2016