Executive Administrative Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Crown Media Family Networks
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ROLE SUMMARY/PURPOSE
The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide executive assistance to the EVP of Content Distribution and Strategy, the SVP – Controller and Treasurer, and the SVP – Financial Analysis, Reporting and Compliance. This position will serve as a liaison to corporate management and also provide general administrative support for the Denver Office. The EA will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support on a day to day basis. Administrative support includes, but is not limited to, travel arrangements and scheduling; general filing and coordination of meetings and coordinates general facility administration with Corporate Administration.
• Maintain Calendars - arrange, coordinate and prioritize complex scheduling and logistics
• Provide telephone coverage-answer executive phones, take accurate messages, know executives whereabouts at all times, handle urgent calls with appropriate judgment
• Arrange (including selection of date, time and location) internal and external meetings
• Handle all travel arrangements including hotel accommodations, airline reservations, rental cars, and off-site meeting venues
• Arrange special meeting facilities; send meeting confirmation emails; prepare and distribute meeting materials
• Prepare various materials when requested using PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Prepare Expense reports
• Handle Phones/voice mail/email on behalf of the EVP
• Distribute mail, faxes and deliveries as appropriate
• Serve as administrative contact for EVP and SVPs to all internal departments, Hallmark Cards, and external agencies and vendors
• Manage Denver office—orders supplies, liaison with building management, mail coordination, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of a High School Diploma
• Minimum 5 years’ experience supporting Executive level staff
• Previous experience using Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
• Previous experience scheduling travel
• Previous experience managing calendars
• Previous experience processing expense reports
• Must be able to work independently with little supervision
• Must have excellent time management and organizational abilities
• Must be able to multitask and meet constant deadlines
• Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality
• Must have advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office software
• Must have demonstrated ability to collaborate and problem solve with executives and department managers
• Must have excellent presentation and communication skills
• Must be available for periodic travel
• Be team-oriented and have confidence in dealing with people at all levels of management
• Highly analytical and detail-oriented
• Ability to establish priorities, develop timelines, and determine accountabilities
• Professional with integrity, maturity, credibility and character who has demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior.
• Strongly prefer entertainment experience particularly; Cable programmers, on-line media etc.
Note: Relocation will not be provided.
Crown Media United States, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Click to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and the "EEO is the Law Supplement poster".
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Vision Insurance