Executive Administrative Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 1/17/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To handle all administrative duties as required by Executive Office and the General Manager. Supports the Executive Operating Committee, the General Manager, the Director of Rooms and the Director of Food & Beverage and Director of Finance. This position will also encompass sales/catering adminstrative duties.
* Assistant to the General Manager, Director of Rooms and Director Food & Beverage / Supports the Executive Operating Committee.
* Extensive administrative duties and responsibilities; communication and distribution of daily/weekly/monthly reports and correspondence to corporate office and ownership, operation procedures, handling confidential material and information, daily distribution of the mail, daily check deposit of accounts receivables.
* Responsible for obtaining signatures of approval for all internal and external routing of check requests, expense reports, personnel information forms (PIF), project expenditure approval forms (PEA), performance evaluations and other confidential correspondence as necessary, and distribute in a timely and efficient manner.
* Manage schedules for Executive Committee and ensures that all directors and managers receive messages and appointments in a timely manner.
* Manage day-to-day guest relations and corporate guest relations, all external guest correspondence and internal communications; including Daily Medallia Reports, ELMER, Synergy input and Reports, and Guest Alerts.
* Maintain guest relations files and ensures that all information is included in file, i.e. guest correspondence, letters, fax, emails, information, guest folios, gift certificates, etc.
* Maintain Gift Certificate Log to include value, purpose, date issued and date redeemed.
* Coordinate all travel arrangements including; reservations, transportation, golf, amenities, and in-house meetings and events for VIP s, corporate and ownership visits.
* Maintain reader files for upcoming meetings, VIP guests, meetings and events, etc.
* Maintain hotel licenses, permits, contracts and certificates of insurance.
* Assist Accounts Payable with monthly reconciliation of transportation billing, American Express Ledger for Air Travel and Nextel/Sprint Phone Bill.
* Maintain Nextel Communications for all managers and supervisors; including ordering, coding and billing.
* Involved in associate events and activities committees within the resort.
* Assists Sales/Catering managers with assigned duties to include, but not limited to: Types and distribute all correspondence, including booking notices, letters, contracts, BEO creation or revision, etc. for assigned managers. Ensures that all correspondence is 100% accurate.; Maintains account files and ensures that all information is included in file, i.e. post convention reports, letters, fax information, etc.; Responsible for coordinating general office functions.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar environment.
* Education Associate Degree
* Skills; Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Knowledge of Delphi preferred, but not required
* Must be able to type a minimum of 40 wpm.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, some weekends and holidays to assist Food & Beverage during holiday brunches.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: