Executive Administrative Assistant
Stop and Shop - Quincy, MAThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Stop and Shop Stop and Shop
- Quincy, MA
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
The Executive Administrative Assistant provides direct administrative support and coordinate administrative activities for the Division President. Daily management of administration pool to effectively support the functional area. Position requires organization skills and the ability to multi-task supporting the business process. This position also has a higher level of involvement in confidential material.
- Provide professional administrative support to Division President.
- Manage calendar and schedule appointments for Division President based on the prioritized needs of the business.
- Utilize Microsoft office programs to create various documents, spreadsheets, and executive level presentations. Serve as coordination point to collect, organize, and present information for the functional area.
- Prioritize incoming/out-going correspondence for Division President to insure timely response. Filets requests as appropriate and may respond on behalf of the Division President.
- Create and edit letters, memos and e-mails for and on behalf of the Executive Vice President.
- Responsible for securing and distributing confidential materials
- Manage department supplies by distributing and ordering.
- Provides necessary information and reports as needed. Research issues and coordinate appropriate responses.
- Schedule meetings, trips and functions for Division President and/or management within the functional area as required. Essential Skills
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, and a self-starter
- Ability to influence and communicate cross functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of customer service skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Effective organizational and time management skills