Executive Assistant 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CAE is a global leader in delivery of training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets. We design and integrate the industry's most comprehensive training solutions, anchored by the knowledge and expertise of our 8,000 employees, our world-leading simulation technologies and a track record of service and technology innovation spanning seven decades. Our global presence is the broadest in the industry, with 160 sites and training locations in 35 countries, including our joint venture operations, and the world's largest installed base of flight simulators. Each year, we train more than 120,000 civil and defence crewmembers, as well as thousands of healthcare professionals. www.cae.com
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role, the ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT will be responsible to perform diversified secretarial and associated administrative duties at the President, Vice President and Director Levels. Activities require broad knowledge of CAE s operations and policies.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Provide Administrative and clerical support to an individual or a department.
* Coordinate administrative task; manage agenda and meetings calendar.
* Answer telephone, screen calls, take messages and forward calls.
* Read incoming correspondence and take action appropriately.
* Compose letters to answer various and unusual requests or respond to invitations business/community events.
* Track departmental budget.
* Maintain confidential files and records.
* Create and maintain databases.
* Compile information for management in an organized and logical fashion.
* Research information on various subjects.
* Organize material and meetings.
* Create presentations.
* Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
* Coordinate activities with communications department (speeches, press releases).
* High school diploma.
* Minimum of 5 to 8 years of relevant experience.
* Articulate phone voice with strong interpersonal skills and with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proactive initiative in handling customer service issues.
* Highly organized and self-starter.
* Fluency in English.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CAE is firmly committed to ensuring a positive and professionnal working environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. We aim to provide a fair and consistent method for filling job openings in support of equality of opportunity and cultural diversity within the company.