This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are Sapient. For twenty-five years we've been partnering with some of the worlds most recognized companies, helping them transform their brands and their organizations to meet ever-changing market conditions and customer expectations.
We operate three major divisions: SapientNitro, Sapient Global Markets, and Sapient Government Servicesdiverse industries, capabilities, and expertise, united by like-minded people who want to make an impact on the world.
None of the game-changing work we dowhether for brands, capital and commodity markets, or government agencieswould be possible without our operations team of over 1000 people, which we call Global Shared Services (GSS). Sapient's GSS is a strategic group that that helps bring our award-winning work and culture to life: hiring and supporting the best and the brightest, promoting our dynamic organization, and propelling our aggressive financial growth.
And when we say global, we really mean it. GSS people are connected across 36 worldwide offices and counting, giving them access to different cultures and experiences while ensuring Sapient has the reach and unity of a global company with the approachability and responsiveness of local services.
If youd like to be part of not just creating success, but creating impactfor yourself and for Sapientstart at the foundation: Sapients Global Shared Services.
Senior Associate, Executive Administrative Assistant
This is a great opportunity for someone with 4 years of experience to grow with our organization. The primary function of this position is to provide overall coordination of administrative duties within our Sapient Team. Primary duties include calendar management, travel coordination, expense reporting. Additional duties include coordination with clients and finance team to follow up on invoices, billing and collections. In performing the essential functions of this role, the work environment is fast-paced and strong organizational skills are a must.
* Ability to provide general administrative support to 3-4 executive level VPs
* Some analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize information and find solutions quickly
* Ability to evaluate priority and multi-task accordingly
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to all levels of Sapient Team
* Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine, FedEx, and UPS
* Calendar Maintenance and Coordination in Outlook
* Facilitating the scheduling of and making travel arrangements
* Ability to coordinate with Finance and Legal teams to follow up on invoices, collections, time tracking and reconciliations
* Work requires knowledge of business and an excellent command of the English language (oral and written)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
* Must be able to work in a highly collaborative team environment
* Must be able to support 2 or more executives at the same time
* One to two years related professional work experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Microsoft Office
* High School Diploma or GED required. Associates or Bachelor degree preferred
Sapient, part of Publicis.Sapient, is a global services company that helps clients transform in the areas of business, marketing, and technology. The company operates three divisions that enable clients to gain a competitive advantage and succeed in an increasingly digital world. SapientNitro, Sapient Global Markets, and Sapient Government Services fuse insight, creativity, and technology to drive innovation and to help clients navigate complex business problems. Our approach is the subject of case studies used by MBA programs at Harvard and Yale. The company has operations in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit http://www.sapient.com.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS WILL BE MADE AS NECESSARY FOR THE KNOWN PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY OF AN OTHERWISE QUALIFIED APPLICANT OR EMPLOYEE UNLESS DOING SO WOULD IMPOSE AN UNDUE HARDSHIP ON THE OPERATION OF THE COMPANYS BUSINESS.
SAPIENT US IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS TO SAPIENT US WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.