Executive Assistant - Client Business
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 08648-124628
PARALLON BUSINESS PERFORMANCE GROUP has the following opportunity available at the Richmond Shared Services Center. The position is located in The Boulders Office Park, 7325 Beaufont Springs Drive, Richmond, VA. 23225. THIS IS A FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITY, MONDAY - FRIDAY, 8:00AM TO 5:00PM.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT CLIENT BUSINESS
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Perform complex administrative duties including responding for executive when he/she is
unavailable, composing correspondence and coordinating resources across corporate functions
* Handling various administrative details with initiative and good judgment.
* Providing general administrative support including typing, answering multiple phone lines, and filing documents, making copies, handling travel arrangements, and scheduling meetings
* Answering inquiries and/or referring callers/visitors to appropriate person/department
* Gathering information and developing summaries as requested
* Developing and implementing office procedures related to coordination of interoffice communication, records and systems.
* Ensuring adequacy of office supplies and equipment
* Assisting other staff as requested
* Attending meetings as assigned and reporting on actions
* Participating in educational activities and programs
* Maintaining strictest confidentiality
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
* Knowledge of general management principles
* Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and systems
* Project management experience
* Ability to work in a fast paced, high stress environment
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
* High level of proficiency with MS Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* High school diploma or GED is required
* Associates or Bachelor s degree in Business Administration is preferred.
* Four to five years of administrative experience is required
* At least one year in a healthcare organization (appropriate education may be substituted for experience).
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, and competitive compensation.
Last Edited: 09/13/2016