This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/20/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur NEW YORK office is looking for an extremely competent Assistant/Coordinator to assist the General Manager of the New York office with essential day-to-day tasks.
The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational skills and familiarity with a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment. Due to the nature of the work, the candidate must have meticulous attention to detail and able and eager to juggle multiple responsibilities.
* calendar management,
* time and expense reporting,
* meeting support and logistics,
* event planning,
* presentation design
* general administrative and telephone support, coordinating with Finance and HR, and management of contacts
* other special projects as assigned
* BA or BS degree
* 1 yrs professional experience in an office setting
* Internship/relevant work experience in a fast paced environment
* Smart, self-starter, resourceful and ready to jump in
* Proficient in MS Office, Word and Excel with some strong PowerPoint skills and experience editing presentations
* Client service experience a plus
* Extreme attention to detail, ability to multi-task and juggle priorities
* Articulate, professional phone presence with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
* Thrive in a fast paced environment and be solution-oriented
* Meeting coordination/event planning
* Experience working on multiple projects
WEBER SHANDWICK IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. WEBER SHANDWICK RECRUITS QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, AGE, ETHNIC OR NATIONAL ORIGIN, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, MARITAL STATUS OR CITIZENSHIP STATUS.