This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Energy Transfer Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONEssential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Relieves the Executive of administrative type functions in order to increase the time an executive has available for executive level responsibilities.
- Schedules appointments and meetings, arranges travel and prepares itineraries.
- Coordinates training, special functions, meetings and/or conferences by coordinating room arrangements, refreshments and equipment/supplies.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Provides prompt, efficient, courteous service to both internal and external customers; maintains a high level of friendliness and professionalism.
- Performs work that requires a high level of confidentiality.
- Provides administrative support to the President as needed; formulates drafts of letters; prepares reports; prepares agendas; opens and disseminates President's mail.
- Answers telephone for President and other Executives.
- Maintains files and records for President.
- Processes invoices and expense reports for President and other Executives.
- Orders office supplies for administrative office.
- Demonstrates a high standard of safety and is willing and able to comply with all safety regulations and Company safety policies.
- Maintains regular attendance in accordance with Company policies; complies with Company policies, procedures, and practices.
- Performs other duties and tasks as determined by the Company to be in the best interest of the Company and customers served.
Required education or minimum level:
- High school diploma.
- Associate's degree or administrative certification preferred.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 7 years administrative experience at the corporate level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Attention to detail/accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Professional receptionist skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Flexibility with ability to work in a team setting supporting several people.
- An understanding of the natural gas midstream industry would be a plus.
- Microsoft products.
- Superior computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs occasionally.
- Driving, walking, and standing frequently.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications