Executive Assistant - Direct Hire - up to $100k
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Do you have extensive experience working with high profile and internationally distinguished executives or advisors from the healthcare industry? Are you extremely professional, polished and poised with impeccable character and have the ability to manage fast-paced, high pressure environment? If so, this positions is the perfect fit for you!
We are looking for a superb and extremely professional Executive assistant who has the ability to engage and adapt to extremely changing environments. The ideal Executive Assistant will work with CEO's, CFO's and directors assisting with demanding schedules and heavy operational workload in the healthcare industry.
Main responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Provide high level administrative support
- Serve as chief liaison managing all incoming calls, providing information in response to requests, and exercising good judgment when filtering inquiries
- Coordinate meetings and other correspondence with Board of Directors, writing and taking minutes, preparing letters, etc.,
- Prepare executive meetings by clarifying purpose of board meetings, creating agenda, retrieving background materials and briefing necessary documents
- Should be able to follow up with meeting minutes, document and delegating additional administrative support
- Creating and assisting with the creation and modification of presentation materials, spreadsheets, and other documents using Power Point and other programs
- Organize and secure highly confidential company information
- Strategically booking calendars to maximize executives efficiency, including: booking appointments, managing priority list and managing a changing calendar via Outlook
- Coordinate all aspects of executive level appointments, meetings, receptions, and conference calls, including: food orders, room booking and providing documents
- Booking all international and domestic travel
- Preparing, reconciling and tracking expense reports
- Other duties as assigned
If you have extensive experience in assisting high level executives in the healthcare industry, this position in the one for you! We are looking to fill the position immediately, submit your resume today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.