Executive Assistant - Financial Institutions Group, Macquarie Capital - New York
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONRECRUITER: Tammy Lee
Macquarie Capital provides advisory and capital raising services to corporate and government clients involved in public mergers and acquisitions, private treaty acquisitions and divestments, debt and equity fund raising and corporate restructuring. It also undertakes principal investing activities globally in support of its client activities.
Advisory activities are divided into industry groups, reflecting key areas of expertise. With staff in 37 offices across 22 locations, Macquarie Capital is a truly global business.
Macquarie Capital's Financial Institutions Group in New York is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support their team.
In this role, responsibilities include:
* General office support including answering phones, taking messages, fielding/screening incoming calls, filing, copying, scanning, printing, etc.
* Heavy calendar management for multiple executives
* Coordinate meetings and calls (internal and external), book conference rooms, arrange refreshments
* Liaise with other EAs and executives across all teams internally
* Liaise with external clients and their EAs
* Liaise with IT, mail room, guest relations and other groups and offices within Macquarie
* Mail distribution, arrange couriers, prepare FedEx shipments
* Team attendance
* Track/process all expenses (AMEX and Cash)
* Create/process client and vendor invoices
* Coordinate travel (domestic and international)
* Arrange car services (domestic and international)
* Update project lists, expense codes, and team admin sheets on a regular basis
* Update executive contacts in both Outlook and Macquarie's client management system (macRM)
* Enter client meetings (where appropriate) into macRM
* Ensure executives complete compliance training sessions and requirements
* Ad-hoc projects (i.e., arrange team outings, holiday parties, closing dinners)
* Occasional research assignments pertaining to active projects/deals
* Follow up with and remind Executives regarding tasks due, company policy and procedures, etc.
To be successful, you will:
* Use good judgment and discretion on confidential matters
* Be proactive, anticipate needs of executives and act accordingly
* Microsoft Office proficiency and the ability to clearly explain steps as needed
* Positive attitude and approach to all tasks
* Problem solver
* Work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing details
* Stay on top of executives' schedules
* Understand the stress and nature of the industry so as to better understand your team
* Ability to work with various personality types
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
ADVERTISED: 18 Aug 2016 Eastern Daylight Time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Macquarie takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities