Executive Assistant I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Performs diverse executive level administrative support by organizing and coordinating the day-to-day operations of the department. By nature of the position, a high degree of professionalism is required dealing with high level contracts and exposure to sensitive information requiring the use of tact, diplomacy, discretion, judgment, and independent decision-making. Manages incoming and outgoing correspondence, drafts communication and responses to inquiries. Provides guidance and response to requests in the absence of the departmental Leader.
- Manages phone contacts by answering all calls in a timely manner, responding to callers in a courteous and welcoming manner and appropriately handling the call to the caller's satisfaction.
- Sets up meetings and appointments, ensures meeting areas are prepared and meals are provided when appropriate. Ensures all meeting materials, if any, are delivered to all participants in a timely manner to ensure adequate time for meeting preparation.
- Manages all incoming and outgoing correspondence, date stamps incoming correspondence and distributes to the appropriate persons. Ensures overnight or special delivery mail is appropriately handled.
- Schedules appointments, arranges travel and prepares the necessary documentation to ensure travelers have all necessary information when traveling.
- Files correspondence, reports and other required materials. Maintains files in an orderly and neat manner to ensure information can be readily accessed when necessary.
- Prepares presentations and reports as requested to include PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Attends meetings, takes notes and drafts the meeting minutes for communication to the attendees.
- Tracks requests made to the regions and other parties by the Senior Vice President and coordinates and organizes the responses. Monitors inventory of supplies and orders supplies as necessary.
- Maintains supply and file rooms in a neat and orderly manner.
- Cooperates and coordinates with other administrative assistants to ensure office support is available when away from the office
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college preferred or equivalent background gained through experience and
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and executive assistant skills
- Minimum of five (5) years executive assistant /administrative assistant
experience at the senior executive level
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products; i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint