This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Under minimal supervision, the Executive Assistant provides project and executive support, making decisions and or commitments without prior approval on matters that are non routine and may be highly confidential in nature. This role will support the Regulatory Affairs Department, reporting to the VP of Global Regulatory Affairs.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will also perform duties related to securing legalized certificates, assisting with finalizing regulatory submissions such as copying, making e copies and sending, administration of programs such as the Standards Control process. Also included is the responsibility for maintaining the Country Exclusions database and preparing State Drug Licensing.
* Participates in, coordinates, and leads projects of a specialized and complex nature involving analytical thinking and judgment.
* Takes initiative to report on project status by anticipating and alerting manager and internal customers of potential project difficulties.
* Identifies process improvements and assists in planning, coordinating, and implementing new programs or procedures.
* Professionally and confidentially handles both routine and non-routine requests for information and assistance using discretion in determining whether the situation can be handled personally or should be referred to the manager or others for dispositions.
* Establish priorities and manage a diverse workload.
* Executes administrative support functions including general receptionist duties, phone calls, greeting visitors, mail, filing, typing, expense reporting and projects.
* Coordinates travel, educational workshops, and other meetings by establishing meeting locations and coordinating appropriate arrangements.
* Establishes, implements, and maintains procedures and systems for processing work, administrative tasks and projects, communicating schedules, keeping records, board meetings, special council meetings, and agendas.
* Establishes, revises, and maintains office-filing systems that require knowledge of department operations and discretion in determining the proper place for filing documents.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* May lead cross-functional meetings.
* Orders business supplies (e.g., business cards and response envelopes) as necessary.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor s degree or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
* Minimum 5 years experience.
* Experience working in a global environment.
* Extensive knowledge of English, spelling, and mathematical principles.
* Requires the ability to handle constant interruptions.
* Resourcefulness and the abilities to problem solve and make decisions independently.
* Organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Ability to successfully undertake multiple assignments simultaneously.
* Ability to develop programmatic visions and develop plans to implement those visions.
* Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
An equivalent competency level acquired through a variation of these qualifications may be considered.
Typical Office Environment requirements include: reading, speaking, hearing, close vision, walking, bending, sitting, and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. As of January 1, 2017 the Terumo BCT Lakewood, Colorado location will be a tobacco-free workplace. For more information about Terumo BCT, visit our website www.terumobct.com/careers.
JOIN TERUMO BCT AS WE UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL OF BLOOD. We are the world leader in blood component technology, delivering products, services and solutions for customers and their patients worldwide. Through collaboration with our customers and a commitment to innovation, we are the only company with the unique combination of apheresis, manual and automated whole blood processing and pathogen reduction technologies coupled with robust technology, innovation and core competencies in therapeutic apheresis, cell collections and cell processing.
As the largest medical device manufacturing company headquartered in Colorado, we are home to more than 2,300 associates and our products are in use in more than 125 countries and territories. Our Global footprint includes more than 5,500 associates and partners with regional headquarters in Brussels, Buenos Aires, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
Our company has almost $1B in annual revenues and has been voted and recognized as:
* Largest corporate sponsor in Rocky Mountain Region for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS)
* Winner of the Association for Talent Development (ATD) BEST Award for providing exceptional employee learning and talent development (2011 & 2012)
* One of Colorado s Healthiest Employers by Denver Business Journal (2014 & 2015)
* Recipient of the Way to Go Employer award through the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) 2015
Our award-winning culture embraces:
* Leading technology through innovation and R&D
* Wellness programs
* Commitment to quality
* An environment that values, respects and rewards your individual contributions
* A philosophy of intentional growth and responsiveness to world health issues
Click Here to see what our associates have to say about our culture.
Each associate has a positive impact on our future by:
* Connecting to the lives of the patients we ultimately serve
* Growing through professional and leadership development activities
* Sharing company success through incentive plans
IF YOU ARE THE BEST AT WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO DO WORK THAT IS CHANGING THE DELIVERY OF HEALTHCARE GLOBALLY, WE INVITE YOU TO WORK WITH US NOW TO SEE HOW WE CAN UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL.
Bachelor's degree or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
Years of Experience
Minimum 5 years experience
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. For more information about Terumo BCT, visit our website www.terumobct.com. To view the 'EEO is