Executive Assistant, Legal Affairs
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.T-Mobile has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Executive Assistant to work with the Major Litigation Team in the Legal Affairs Department at its corporate headquarters in Bellevue, WA. This position reports to the Vice President and Chief Litigation Counsel. This position provides highly skilled executive administrative support to the senior leader and her litigation team, requiring a high level of independent judgment and discretion. The attorneys, paralegals and other professionals on the team handle a variety of litigation matters including those related to consumer class action, patent infringement, antitrust, marketing and advertising, and vendor contracts.
- 7+ years executive administrative assistant / legal secretary experience (e.g., law firm or in-house legal department)
- Strong attention to detail, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Seasoned professionalism, including the ability to handle sensitive information and materials
- Highly proactive and flexible, including the ability to anticipate and identify needs, and develop, suggest and implement successful solutions across a range of assignments
- Highly developed organization and planning skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage diverse and multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work well with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving ability; willingness to pitch in and take on new responsibilities and challenges
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain positive working relationships
- Proficiency in Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook, and general technical savvyPrimary responsibilities include:
agenda and calendar management, preparing presentations and reports, organizing team meetings and events, assisting with regular audit and financial reporting, arranging business travel and expense reporting, processing legal fee invoices and expense reporting, including vendor set-up and communications with law firms, and generally handling a variety of requests for information and support from the senior leader and her team.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .