Executive Assistant/Office Mgr
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Assembly Biosciences, Inc. is a public biotechnology company advancing novel approaches to discovering and developing therapeutics for the treatment of hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection as well as a new class of oral biologic therapeutics for leveraging the therapeutic potential of the gut microbiome
The Executive Assistant will directly support the Assembly Biosciences senior management team based in San Francisco and will report to the administrative team. This position serves as the primary liaison for senior management and is responsible for managing all calendaring, travel logistics, and internal communication efforts. As part of the administrative team, other responsibilities include: collaborating on company event planning, corporation-wide training, invoice reconciliation, and assisting HR with recruiting and onboarding. We are looking for applicants who have a constant record of high achievement, professionalism, reliability, and excellent organizational skills.
- Support senior management team based in San Francisco
- Manage internal and external communications, including phone and email on behalf of senior management team
- Manage all scheduling, event planning, and maintain a clear and concise calendar
- Handle all travel logistics for multiple senior executives
- Handle all expenses and reconciliation for senior executives, as needed
- Coordinate travel and day of scheduling for interview candidates
- Handle office management both within and across departments including ordering and receiving of office supplies, catering, etc.
- Coordinate and execute all office build-outs and moves
- Communicate and coordinate space planning assignments, relocations and moves with senior management, building management and vendors
- Serve as primary point of contact with HR Administrator for SF office new hires
- Serve as primary point of contact for new employee onboarding in SF office
- Serve as primary point of contact and liaison with building management regarding facility operations
- Work with building management and IT to maintain technical systems
- Serve as point of contact for all office visitors and deliveries
- Serve as the primary contact with employees in respect to established facility safety protocols