Executive Assistant Office of the CEO/Founder
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People--the listeners, the artists, and our employees--are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we're looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
The Executive Assistant provides executive and administrative support to the CEO/Founder, as well as his Chief of Staff. The dynamic candidate we seek will be organized, detail-oriented, flexible, creative, forward-thinking, committed, and passionate about his/her work. Confidentiality and discretion are key. The candidate must be extremely professional and possess great communication skills. Due to the visibility of the position, the candidate needs to work well with all levels of company staff, as well as executives and support staff in high-profile partner organizations. This position will report directly to the Chief of Staff. Experience in the music and/or entertainment industry preferred.
A broad range of administrative tasks for the CEO/Founder including:
* managing an extremely active calendar of appointments
* coordinating and arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
* compiling briefing documents, including special research as needed
* completing expense reports
* maintaining and updating key contact information
* handling logistics for on-site meetings: printing agendas, making copies, setting up room, coordinating with speakers, ordering/picking up/laying out refreshments, etc.
* additional duties and special projects, as assigned.
* some evening/weekend support required.
Role works closely and effectively with the Chief of Staff to manage all aspects of CEO's schedule and commitments, keeping him/her well informed of upcoming events, responsibilities and engagement requests, and following up appropriately.
* 3-5+ years relevant experience in an executive support role, ideally in the music or entertainment industry. C-suite level experience preferred.
* Excellent organizational and planning skills with attention to detail.
* Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with employees at all levels, executives, internal/external partners and peers.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills and professional demeanor.
* Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
* Highly resourceful and adaptable team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
* Proactive problem-solver. Thinks ahead, minimizes potential problems and identifies ways to improve.
* Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects, tasks and competing demands concurrently.
* Interest in growing and expanding in role, taking on additional responsibilities as needed.
* Expert knowledge of Outlook and MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint,and Word).
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Experience in companies with 1000-10,000 employees.
* Experience using Cloud-based systems (Google Docs, Box, Salesforce…)
* Experience with International travel and/or logistics.
* Experience in music and/or entertainment industry.
* Interest in music
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com