Executive Assistant- Corporate Real Estate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/8/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR AN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
This position will primarily support the HEAD OF CORPORATE REAL ESTATE. This position has access to and regularly works with information of the most sensitive, highly confidential, strategic, and critical nature. The scope and complexity of this position is such that the Executive Assistant is regularly dealing with diverse matters that require substantive knowledge of the Senior Leader s area of responsibility.
YOUR IMPACT AS AN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
* The Executive Assistant ascertains the nature of incoming phone calls, accurately records messages, and transfers calls as necessary.
* Communicates in person and through correspondence with high level contacts inside and outside the company such as vendors, customers, and senior leadership.
* Composes correspondence, memos, presentations, organizational charts, confidential materials, etc.
* Schedules and coordinates meetings, conference calls, and other executive events. Informs attendees of function dates and times, reserves meeting space, provides the appropriate equipment/materials and provides hospitality services as needed in these meetings.
* Maintains and manages calendars in, including heavy coordination of travel arrangements and itineraries both domestic and international.
* Initiates, establish, and communicates department meetings on behalf of the Senior Leader. Prepares agenda. Follows up on meeting action items.
* Organizes, prioritizes, and summarizes the content of incoming materials, specially gathered information, special requests, and meetings.
* Prepares special, one-time or ongoing reports; proofreads board materials; summarizes or replies to inquiries; and creates, maintains and updates spreadsheets to support reporting and analysis for senior leader approval.
* Maintains database information, such as mailing lists, vendors, etc. in applicable format.
* Files correspondence and other records.
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* High School Diploma required; Associate/Bachelor s Degree preferred.
* Possesses over 6 years of administrative experience.
* Is able to maintain confidentiality related to private and confidential business matter.
* Operates with discretion.
* Is highly organized, with strong multi-tasking skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Must have excellent verbal/written skills.
* Proficient in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint required.
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2417072
CATEGORY: Business Services Group
LOCATION: United States, IL, Chicago