This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
Redwood City, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONFunctional Area: Administration
* Work closely with and provide administrative support to senior management
* Coordinate and maintain calendar for both internal and external meetings
* Preparation and operational execution of meetings (incl. minutes and agenda)
* Distribution of working material for executive meetings or others
* Arrange both domestic & international travel
* Welcome visitors by greeting, directing and announcing them appropriately
* Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
* Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
* Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
* Participate and/or manage additional projects as needed
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent required
* Minimum 3-4 years executive assistant level job experience
* Firm understanding of discretion, professional demeanor and excellent diplomacy skills
* Strong time management skills, attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, high energy level, dedicated work ethic
* Outstanding verbal and written skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Outlook and Power Point.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Think creatively and independently under pressure
* Provide quality customer service
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.