This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Seeking a bright, energetic, and dependable senior executive assistant to provide organizational, administrative, and business support to our Product Management organization. In this impact role you will interact with all levels of the company to create an open and accessible environment that will help connect the Product Management organization with the rest of the division.
Snapshot of duties and responsibilities:
* Perform daily administrative duties
* Coordinate meetings both internally and externally
* Make travel and lodging arrangements (domestic and international)
* Maintain VP of Product Managements calendar and/or daily schedules for the group
* Create and drive activities that connect the Product Management team to the larger organization; activities to include senior engineering meetings, volunteer activities, group events, etc.
* Coordinate new hire and existing employee moves by establishing IT accounts, equipment, etc...
Skills and Experience that would make you a good fit:
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a variety of people and job functions
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills; must be able to multi-task
* Experience with Salesforce.com and/or other sales management platforms
* Experience with Tableau and/or other analytics and data visualization tools
* Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies with a strong interest in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency
* Must have be able to exhibit consistent professionalism and work with minimal oversight
Advantage Ref No. 255210
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.