Executive Assistant - Temporary
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Gerber Technology, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
For nearly half a century, Gerber Technology has been helping companies around the world develop, manufacture and take their products to market smarter, faster and more efficiently. Today, the company provides integrated software and hardware solutions to more than 78,000 customers in the aerospace, construction, furniture, fashion & apparel, transportation, technical textiles, packaging, wind energy and sign & graphics industries, including over 100 Fortune 500 companies in 130 countries.
We have an exciting role for a temporary executive assistant to provide administrative support and general office management for the President and Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer. Seeking a self-starter with strong office systems skills, strong organizational and communication skills and strong ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently. Strong collaborator who works well in a team environment.
* Provide administrative and office support for day-to-day activities and other projects on behalf of the CEO and CFO
* Manage complex calendars; help with time management
* Arrange and coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements
* Assist with daily review and prioritization of meetings
* Prepare presentations for key meetings including BOD meetings
* Coordinate and arrange meetings and schedules
* Complete expense reports
* Schedule conference calls and on-site/off-site meetings
* Handle inquiries from external sources as appropriate
* Track key actions on behalf of the CEO and CFO
* Type, edit and proofread documents and correspondence
* Organize office and files
* Manage sensitive and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality
* Answer and screen telephone calls
* Act as role model and create professional and accessible office
* Team player - assist and provide coverage for other administrative assistants as needed
* May support other leaders on an as needed basis
* Associates Degree required
* Working experience 7+ years in an administrative capacity; large corporation executive assistant experience preferred; 2 years experience in supporting c-suite executives
* Detail oriented with exemplary organization skills
* Ability to handle highly sensitive material/information and maintain a high level of confidentiality
* Must be able to multi task and work well under pressure
* Must be proactive, responsive and resourceful; needs to stay one step ahead of the CEO and CFO
* Highly flexible and motivated individual with an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
* Must consistently demonstrate the highest level of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality.
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact well with all levels of clients, owners, customers and internal employees
* Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* Must have very strong technical skills; PowerPoint, Excel, WORD
* Tech savvy
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while adapting to changing deadlines and priorities
* Must be able to work independently, prioritize work and handle simultaneous assignments with success and accuracy
Gerber Technology, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, gender, age, veterans status, disability, or sexual orientation.