This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
JOB ID 20163230 DATE POSTED 09/15/2016 Description
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This position will provide comprehensive, executive level, administrative support to the Vice President - Talent Acquisition as well as assisting with special projects and other day-to-day activities.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
Effectively manage VP calendar for meetings, workshops, appointments in the US and
UK and plan and coordinate travel arrangements.
Coordinate complex executive meetings with internal and external resources.
Carry out specific tasks in line with clear procedures and working practices in order to support Vice President in everyday work.
Manage a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, including drafting routine correspondence and organizing/maintaining files.
Maintains confidential information and proprietary reports.
Maintain and update financial and other relevant information, through the use of spreadsheets, systems databases etc. in order to ensure data is accurate and easily accessible.
Collect data using a variety of standard sources e.g. company reports, government data and internet and input into standard formats and interprets and organizes information to produce accurate reports for use by others.
Act as the first point of contact in order to support the resolution of employee queries, following up to ensure immediate response to concerns.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Associates Degree, with a minimum of 5 years experience supporting a senior level executive. Experience in Human Resources a plus.
* Exceedingly well organized and flexible.A self starter who can work independently with little or no supervision.
* Energetic and enthusiastic ambassador of the National Grid brand.Strong communication, interpersonal, and client management skills.
* Ability to assemble and handle highly confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
* Ability to work collaboratively, think strategically and identify creative solutions.
* Proficient computer skills with MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
* Discretion and Business Ethics - ability to effectively protect confidential information, serve the needs of senior leadership; preserve/facilitate company values and ethics.
* Customer oriented - Takes personal responsibility for correcting problems promptly and communicates effectively with external and internal customers to monitor delivery and satisfaction.
* Attention to Detail - Reviews accuracy of own work and checks that all details are accurate to ensure multiple tasks and projects are completed on time.
* Analytical Thinking Identifies basic relationships, with the ability to prepare special reports by combining and summarizing data from several sources.
* Initiative Recognizes and proactively addresses upcoming opportunities or obstacles and has the ability to investigate the situation beyond routine questioning.
NATIONAL GRID IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT VALUES A BROAD DIVERSITY OF TALENT, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE.WE FOSTER A CULTURE OF INCLUSION THAT DRIVES EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TO DELIVER SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE TO THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE.NATIONAL GRID IS PROUD TO BE AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. WE ENCOURAGE MINORITIES, WOMEN, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND PROTECTED VETERANS TO JOIN THE NATIONAL GRID TEAM.
:Sep 15, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
:Oct 7, 2016, 11:59:00 PM