Executive Assistant and Facilities Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
STG International (STGi) is currently seeking an Executive Assistant and Facilities Coordinator to perform a wide variety of administrative duties to support the C-Suite and coordinate facilities related activities. This opportunity will be regularly scheduled Monday - Friday during normal business hours with an opportunity for limited tele-working and some travel.
* Perform general administrative and clerical duties necessary to meet needs of the C-Suite s office and organization.
* Coordinate and participate in office support/management functions in support of the organization s goals and objectives.
* Participate in preparing expense reports, purchase requisites, and reviewing/approving invoices.
* Schedule meetings and events using integrated IP phone system and Citrix Go-To-Meeting; work with Executive Team and departmental heads to prepare meeting agenda and material for quarterly meetings.
* Prepare and proofread a wide variety of letters, memorandums and research material; from rough draft or verbal instruction; independently compose correspondence related to assigned responsibilities.
* Maintain records and manage various databases; develop reports concerning new or ongoing projects.
* Maintain C-Suite s calendar including activities, meetings, and various events; coordinate activities with other departments and/or business units; the public and external clients; make travel arrangements as required.
* Respond to inquiries and requests for information.
* Special projects and assignments as assigned.
* Identify appropriate properties for other business opportunities.
* Coordinate tenant improvements with customers and general contractors.
* Coordinate status meeting during periods of improvements with all interested parties.
* Create facilities and equipment maintenance schedules.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Scheduling/Conferencing applications.
* Previous experience writing and editing documents.
* Outstanding customer service; excellent phone and email etiquette.
* Ability to multitask.
* BS/BA degree
* 1 3 years in an office setting providing administrative support.
Alexandria, Virginia, United States