Executive Assistant to the Chief Credit Officer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
SUMMARY: The Executive Assistant provides administrative support involving complex duties and responsibilities to senior-level management with little direction or guidance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
* Prepares documents, reports and correspondence using a variety of software packages
* Schedules appointments and maintains event and meeting calendars on a non-conflict basis
* Answers, directs, and refers calls to the appropriate area
* Addresses issues/requests and resolves as appropriate
* Categorizes and prioritizes daily mail
* Updates and maintains a variety of databases and filing structures
* Establishes and maintains files for records management
* Coordinates follow-up activity
* Coordinates travel arrangements
* Audits expenditures; investigates and resolves discrepancies
* Orders and maintains office supplies
* Researches data and assists in preparation of presentations/speeches
* Functions as a resource to internal and external customers
* Assists with special projects
* Generates special reports
* Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Associates degree and a minimum of four years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
Applicants to, and employees of most private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies, and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination on the following bases (please go through following link to read more about it):http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf