Executive Assistant - up to $120K
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are seeking a high level Executive Administrative Assistant to support the CEO and additional C-level executives in a public-facing healthcare company.
This is a great role for someone with a demonstrated history of executive support experience. This successful healthcare company seeks a goal-driven Executive Assistant to support the CEO and board members for a large, public entity. Responsibilities include coordinating travel arrangements and calendaring for meetings, as well as providing all necessary documents and preparation for board meetings. This is a dynamic workplace, and the right candidate will provide important support to the executive team as well as present a professional face for the company. May also provide support to other Administrative staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Three or more years of Senior Executive Support experience
- Two or more years of supporting C-level executives and a Board of Directors
- College degree
- Public corporation or public facing company experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, G-mail, and Google Docs, Mac technology, and additional related programs
- Excellent knowledge of local healthcare district laws
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements, including JCAHO and Title 22
- Ability to type at 75 wpm or higher
This company is looking for a qualified Executive Assistant who can maintain an organized workspace in the midst of a constantly changing work-flow. Your positive attitude will go a long way towards creating a friendly and successful work environment. The friendly supporting atmosphere is perpetuated by our management team, who will work closely with you to ensure your success and career growth. We are offering an excellent compensation package, salary and benefits.
If you seek the opportunity to join an accomplished healthcare environment and accomplish true career advancement, apply today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.