This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
Brookdale University Park 2020 South Monroe Street Denver, CO 80210
Job #: BSL000108
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Oversee daily operations of the kitchen and ensure the highest quality food products, presentation, and portion
* Directly supervise and train kitchen personnel on all related culinary activities
* Maintain kitchen cleanliness and food preparation according to state and local health department code requirements
* Oversee proper food handling and utilization of all foods to prevent contamination, increase quality, and reduce cost
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate's degree (A.A) or equivalent from two year college or technical school
* Two to four years related experience
* ServeSafe Certification required
* Obtain/hold any local, state and/or county required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must have a passion for food and serving the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151291.aspx'