Executive Compensation Practice Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: Executive Compensation Practice Leader
LOCATION: Denver, CO
Our client is a nationally recognized professional services firm providing audit, tax, technology, and business consulting services to public and private clients locally, nationally, and internationally. Currently, they have more than 100 consulting professionals and the largest number of CPAs of any firm based in the Rocky Mountain region.
The firm has experienced exceptional and continual growth. They have a unique environment that fosters creativity, rewards individuals who bring value to their clients and their people, and provides work-life success.
The Executive Compensation Practice Leader will work directly with their internal and external clients to provide executive compensation advisory services.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to take their consultative and technical expertise to design plans and advise clients on the various aspects of executive compensation plans within various companies and industries.
* Executive Compensation Advisory Services (Strong Focus specific to this first bullet point):
* Executive Compensation, including; management succession and retention planning
* Employment Contracts, Severance and Change in Control Arrangements
* Compliance for IRC Sections 409A, 162M, 83B, etc plan design
* Outside Director Compensation
* Equity Plan Outsourcing & Administration Services
* Retirement Plan Advisory Services:
* Qualified and Nonqualified Plan Evaluation & Design
* Plan Compliance & Operational Review Services
* Plan Correction Services with IRS and/or DOL Approval (VCP, DFVC, VFCP)
* Non-Discrimination and Coverage Testing and Corrections
* Internal Revenue Service and Department of Labor audit support
* Control Group Analysis
* Work directly with clients to provide Health and Welfare Advisory (experience in this area is preferred but not required)
* Health and Welfare Benefit Plan Design and Review
* Health Care Reform (Affordable Care Act) Compliance
* HIPAA Audits and Training
* Human Resource Outsourcing Services
* Dependent Eligibility Audits
* Nondiscrimination Testing and Compliance Services
* BSor BA accounting
* CPA or JD, Advanced degrees are a plus
* 5+ years previous experience working in the Compensation and Benefits arena
* Expertise in executive compensation plans as well as knowledge of tax codes
* Experience in the following software programs a plus: BNA income tax planner, RIA Checkpoint, CCH, and GoTax RS
Our client offers competitive base salaries. Employees are eligible to participate in an exceptional benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, FSA, Short and long term disability, 401K retirement plan, generous time off as well as tuition reimbursement programs and CPA Exam and other certification allowances.
TalenTrust works with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client's recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client's culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client. Find out more about our services by visiting our website www.TalenTrust.com
Keywords: Consultant, Consulting, Compensation, Benefits, Public Accounting, Leader, Partner, Director, Executive Compensation, SEC Proxy, IRC Section 162, IRS, Tax, Retirement Plan, Retirement Planning, Payroll Services, Health and Welfare Advisory, HIPAA, Healthcare Reform Compliance