Executive Director, Audit Innovation Leader
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Executive Director, to join our Audit Innovation Team in our New York City office.
- Work collaboratively with the National Audit Innovation Leader to oversee significant investments, bringing innovative thinking to key strategic discussions with functional leadership and associated activities
- Define the scope, approach, and relationship management approach for use with key external partners in consultation with the firm-wide and functional sponsors
- Work collaboratively with the firm-wide initiative team and relevant leaders of Audit's key enabling functions to maximize momentum and progress
- Accumulate and summarize progress, accomplishments, upcoming milestones, and risks/challenges/items to escalate for the Audit VC and National Audit Innovation Leader to present status and progress to the US Management Committee, the Audit Leadership Team, and the I&ES Leadership Team
- Support Executive Leadership on strategic initiatives by providing PMO support as needed
- Define the scope, approach for initiatives in consultation with the firm-wide and Audit sponsors, host key scoping, design, and proto-type discussions/working sessions, and additional ad hoc meetings to escalate issues for resolution in order to optimize progress
- Ten years of experience managing large, complex portfolios for a Professional Services Organization; Three years of leading Firmwide Innovation Initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in business studies from an accredited college or university; licensed as a practicing Accountant or CPA preferred; certified Program Management Professional also preferred
- Extensive experience in project management including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing staff, clients, and/or partners towards the successful completion of a project
- Experience managing multiple high-priority projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to work within a matrixed partnership environment and manage and motivate individuals outside of direct reporting lines
- Ability to manage performance of direct reports against stated objectives; develop direct reports based on his/her professional development goals and mentor staff
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .