Executive Director, Global Supply Chain
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Vida Group International
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONEXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN
Leads the development and implementation of a global supply chain /purchasing strategy to support enterprise goals. Develops capabilities and supply chain initiatives to support supply chain performance over a multi-year horizon, and is responsible for supply chain processes, infrastructure, and enablers. Leads senior management routines to monitor core supply chain performance, including delivering against product and service level agreements and cost objectives.
Reports to the Vice-President of Global Operations with accountability for financial, service, and quality metrics in the supply chain.
Position's scope is global, involving management of a large organization with responsibility of direct purchases of $600M+.
KEY DUTIES -
* Develops supply chain strategy that supports and meets company strategy, company performance objectives and customer expectations.
* Maintains routines to ensure delivery of core supply chain metrics in terms of cost and service.
* Co-develop with legal contracts to manage the supplier base.
* Develops and manages VMI agreements.
* Responsible for annual PPV improvements.
* Responsible for supplier development and rationalization.
* Responsible for customer service, planning, purchasing, warehouse and logistics.
* Responsible for global inventory.
* Identifies and develops talent within the organization.
Resumes to SVP Maryanne Vida at firstname.lastname@example.org