Executive Director of IT 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
Under direction of the Vice President of Information Services, responsibilities for this position include executing the strategic vision for the technical architecture and operations necessary to support business and our operating companies. Responsible for daily management of IT Support Services including Networking, Servers, Database, Telecom, Security and other various infrastructure components and their operational status. Responsible for managing and mentoring the IT Services team including resource assignments, coaching, career path development and training. The Executive Director of IT Services will maintain heavy contact with upper management, provide status reporting and strategic planning as they relate to the business needs of the company.
THINGS YOU NEED TO HAVE:
* Must demonstrate a minimum of 10 years' experience in a large enterprise environment.
* Must demonstrate a minimum of 5 years managing a team of technical resources.
* Must possess the ability to effectively document and manage the strategic initiatives as defined by the company.
* Must have experience in Oracle e-Business and RDMBS technologies, Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and security tools including deployment strategies.
* Must have proven track record of managing a department within strict budgetary guidelines.
* Bachelor Degree required
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Responsible for IT architecture, engineering, security, and operations. Tasked to deliver a superior technology experience, provide additional security and stability, and enhance the IT team's ability to quickly address operational issues.
Must partner with Business and other IT leaders to delivery technology services efficiently and securely to support business operations.
Will be the primary point of contact for hardware vendors and support service relationships. Will be required to be an active participant in high level configuration and maintenance of critical components within the infrastructure (e.g. Cisco, UNIX, XaaS). Ultimately responsible for the Disaster Recovery plan including execution, testing and documentation. Responsible for implementing departmental and company-wide standards, policies and procedures.
Duties include day to day management of IS technical team. Maintaining availability of all Technology Infrastructure components. Responsible for developing and administering system plans for disaster recovery and use of related software products.