Executive Program Manager - Healthcare
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONExecutive Program Manager - Healthcare
Location: New York, NY
Industry: Manufacturing & Production
Job Category: Sales / Marketing - Customer Service
Base Salary - $120, to $140,
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
10+ to 15 years experience
Management Experience Required - Yes
Minimum Education - Master's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Hours Per Week: 40
Visa Candidate Considered: No
The Executive Program Manager role is a new position in our company's Customer Services department that is responsible for the success (as defined by financial, experiential, and satisfaction metrics) of the MES (Managed Equipment Services) program at a designated MES client site.
This position will be based in the Rockland county area of NY.
The Executive Program Manager is the central point of management and communication for all activities at the client hospital(s). You will work closely with Work Groups and our company's project teams to ensure project and task progress and will be responsible for reporting and monitoring program performance on behalf of our company and the client as well as identifying, managing and escalating all related program risks.
You will interface back to our Business Development and Solutions teams to integrate our delivery and operational activities back into our customer proposals and solution development work and will assume day-to-day coordination, communication, risk mitigation and relationship management.
As an Executive Program Manager, you will manages all facets of customer retention (CRM) including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining and developing a customer contact strategy. This includes:
* Analyzes operational processes, escalation procedures and performs training needs assessments for identifying opportunities for service delivery improvements and value add to the customer/clients.
* Develops customer service department procedures. Liaises between customers and manufacturing, sales, field service, order processing and accounting to resolve status, production, delivery and billing inquiries.
* Reviews warranty claims. Develops and manages return materials authorization (RMA) processes for ensuring customer returns, exchanges, service and repairs are done with speed and accuracy and all client/customer service delivery issues are resolved. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
Through innovative business collaborations and strategies, we can help manage healthcare technologies, project-manage certain functional activities, and assume shared financial and regulatory risk.
Our healthcare managed services can be scaled to deliver improved clinical quality, increase operational efficiency, and drive innovation in a single service line or across the care delivery system.
These multi-year, comprehensive programs enable our customers to focus on care delivery while we manage technology and operating performance.
This role will be based in the Rockland county area of NY and comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are looking for:
* Strong working knowledge of our company sales, service, consulting and education businesses, as well as commercial operations and service teams
* 10+ years of experience in customer facing environments
* Knowledge of medical device technology and related clinical use models
* Ability to lead and manage diverse, cross-functional teams and individuals that include both Our company and client employees
* Ability to guide performance improvement initiatives including process redesign activities
* Knowledge of financial and accounting mechanisms, preferably with direct experience in systems currently used by Our company
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate on operational and financial performance with internal and customer teams
* Proven experience and ability working in matrix organizations
* Excellent oral and verbal communications and presentation skills
* Ability to manage complex projects across multiple customer working groups
* Demonstrated operational analytics and financial analysis capabilities
* Business or clinical degree, with advanced degree preferred