Executive Recruiter - Financial Services
We are an Executive Search planning and implementing recruiting campaigns; targeting, contacting, and qualifying candidates.
* Determines talent acquisition objectives by studying organization and executive job succession plans; identifying job qualifications and requirements; conferring with hiring executives.
* Builds executive candidate database by targeting organizations and markets; locating, interviewing, and qualifying prospects.
* Identifies recruiting sources by determining current needs; locating and evaluating sources; matching job qualifications and requirements with likely candidate sources.
* Develops recruiting materials by collecting, designing, and preparing written and visual materials; writing and coordinating organization web page content; establishing web browser and Internet access to organization information and job application processes; preparing print advertisements and job board postings.
* Establishes candidate qualifications by developing knowledge, skill, and screening questions for each position; preparing research strategies; researching, targeting, and cold-calling potential candidates using search engines involving Boolean and flip searches, and x-raying, chat rooms, message boards, organization lists, publications, and home pages, alumni associations, and executive job fairs; building personal networks; calling referrals; conducting screenings, interviews, and tests; examining background records; completing reference checks.
* Refers qualified candidates by summarizing qualifications; forwarding information to hiring executive; arranging visit, including travel and accommodations.
* Extends employment offers by negotiating final terms; completing contracts.
* Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
* Maintains human resource information system (HRIS) database by entering recruiting and hiring data; integrating information.
* Prepares recruiting and hiring reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Accounting or Finance background +
Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, Building Relationships, Organizational Astuteness, People Skills, Verbal Communication, Data Entry Management, Initiative, Handles Pressure, Independence, Judgment