Exercise Physiologist - Non Invasive Cardiology
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The Exercise Physiologist will assume, responsibility for the Exercise and Laboratories. All duties are performed in a manner that is developmentally appropriate for the patient population served, primarily pediatric patients ranging in age from neonate to adult with varying degrees of acuity.
Master's degree in Exercise Science (or comparable) with specialization in Exercise Physiology
- One (1) year current experience in clinical exercise testing and exercise ECG interpretation
- One (1) years of previous experience in a clinical or hospital setting
- One (1) year previous experience in Laboratory and personnel management.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification Preferred.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification within 1 year.
- Certification as an American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Clinical Exercise Physiologist or Exercise Specialist is preferred.