Expense Processor, Momentum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE THIS JOB
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM
Because the idea that a brand s action is more important than its rhetoric is the key to our entire approach. It is all about the experience and we can hands down, bar-none create that better than anyone else. That s not jargon or ego it s truth. Experience creates the connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So we imagine and create those things here, in what we call the total brand experience. And how we do it is with genius, dedication, strategic thinking and working together as one fearless, handsome troop. Before you get any ideas, it s important you know we re serious about taking care of each other here. So think on that. We work too closely not to have fun together. We work too smart not to make the world better. And we work too well not to continually push for more. Think on all that, too.
As the Army Expense Processor, you will be responsible for receiving designated Army staff expense receipts and compiling/expensing these receipts into expense reports, travel forms and PCard reconciliations. You will retain the Army RFTO and travel information per job, and ensure that all expenses fall within these estimates and outlines. You will ensure that all Army guidelines are followed and that the charges posted to jobs will have all necessary notations/documentation/ approvals in place in order to be billed to the client without delay. You will learn and understand Momentum and Army policies in order to be able to audit all expenses against these policies, review all items for accuracy and reasonableness, and question anything that appears to be incorrect. You will use your knowledge of Accounting, Accounting Systems, and manipulating excel spreadsheets and work with all levels of staff, thinking big-picture and managing the process. You will also support Momentum s values.
/ HERE S WHAT YOU LL DO (RESPONSIBILITIES)
* Receive and organize travel and expense receipts for Army staff. Complete expense reports, and complete and/or review PCard reconciliations.
* Match trips and expenses to the Army RFTO and travel form documentation to ensure that all purchases fall within the jobs estimate/outline.
* Contact the Army staff with questions or when information/trips appear to be incomplete or inaccurate.
* Assist in coding/labeling receipts as needed to comply with Army policy.
* Ensure Army policy is being followed for all purchases on expense reports, travel credit cards and procurement cards.
* Identify any items that violate policy, or appear incorrect, ask questions, and bring them to the attention of accounting/finance management.
* Regularly provide feedback and correct process information to Army staff in order to improve expense policy/purchasing compliance.
* Act as expense report delegate for Army staff and enter their expense reports into Concur.
* Complete and/or review PCard reconciliations for Army staff, with all proper Army labeling, and submit to Accounts Payable for processing.
* Maintain hard-copy files of expense reports and PCard recs for the Army staff.
* Assist with compiling billing back-up and Army documentation for the expenses that you process.
* Assist with Army billing and Ad Hoc projects as needed.
/ HERE S WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR (QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS)
* 1-2+ years of expense report and/or accounts payable processing experience required.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite programs including Outlook, Excel and Word.
* Accurate and detail-oriented.
* Accounting, Finance, or Business Degree preferred.
* Self-starter who has a take-charge mentality.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* Ability to solve problems and deal with all levels of employees.
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.
St. Louis, Missouri, United States