This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
WHO WE RE LOOKING FOR
We are currently seeking a Part-time Experience Sales Associate to thrive in a friendly and fast-paced environment. This position will be responsible for:
* Create a positive, memorable experience for girls.
* Approach and engage customers using professional communication skills.
* Utilize total store knowledge and inter-selling techniques to effectively determine the customer s needs.
* Have the ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to changes with the pace of the business and its needs.
* Actively support the mission of the company, which is To Celebrate Girls.
* Assess and meet the customer s merchandise and service expectations.
* Promptly and accurately process all point of sale transactions. Partner with management when needed to resolve customer issues.
Experience, Education & Skills
* High energy, organizational skills, flexibility and positive attitude required.
* Must possess basic computer skills in order to operate the register.
* Minimum of six months to one year of specialty retail and/or customer service experience.
Must have availability Friday, Saturday and Sunday
MORE ABOUT WHO WE ARE
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com ). The Mattel family of companies is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of toys and family products. Since its inception in 1986, American Girl has been devoted to celebrating girls ages 3 to 12 through high-quality dolls and accessories, books, clothes, movies, and unforgettable experiences. Best-selling lines include BeForever , Truly Me , Girl of the Year , and Bitty Baby . Headquartered in Middleton, WI, the company sells products exclusively through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions of girls and the praise and trust of parents and educators.
Please apply online at www.americangirl.com
Connect with us on Facebook at American Girl Careers!
Affirmative Action Employer