Experienced Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This is a 6 month contract position, competitive pay for the right candidate.
Travel Requirements - local travel, about 10%
- Have good working knowledge of channel of trade customer base in grocery, mass and new business.
- Minimum of 3 years working with an account, retail, CSD/CM, broker team
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
Selling - Customer Presentations
- Develop/customize category plan based selling stories regarding assortment, new items, pricing, promotions, display/merchandising tactics and plans
- Present plans, recommendations, initiatives to customer to gain approval
Category Business Planning and Execution
- Ensure activation of targeted Roadmap initiatives through the development of customer business plans with customers.
- Interact with customer personnel to drive execution of the customer business plan to achieve 4P objectives (promotion, new item, merchandising, etc) and goals
- Track plan progress and conduct periodic reviews with customer and partners and make adjustments as necessary
- Complete ownership and integrity of contents presented to customer.
Communication & Coordination
- Responsible for timely and effective communication of customer/category information.
- Customer/category pricing, promotion, SKU authorization communicated
- Ensure retail execution is in line with customer business plan
- Actively ensure effective communication
Commercial Spend Management
- Effectively manage commercial spend to achieve sales volume goals and trade spend goals, including administration, record keeping, tracking and follow-up
- Collaborates with Sales Finance Manager on financial reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Manage the numerous administrative duties required for this role, examples include, but not limited to: attending team meetings, participating in ad-hoc project requests
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Strong judgment in decision-making.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Possess good problem solving skills.
- Thinks strategically. to develop collaborative relationships.
- Customer service orientation.