Experienced Security Officer - Capitol Mall - Downtown Sac - Union Benefits
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Universal Protection Service LP
EXPERIENCED SECURITY OFFICER - CAPITOL MALL - DOWNTOWN SAC - UNION BENEFITS
Want to work in an air conditioned environment* Allied Universal, the Nation s largest and fastest growing privately-held contract Security Company, is seeking to hire Experienced Security Officers for immediate openings at high-profile, multi-purpose High-Rise accounts in Sacramento on Capitol Mall!
$11.30/Hr. - $12.10/Hr. + Union Benefits.
***These are some the most beautiful buildings on Capitol Mall! Public transport friendly, great teams, and climate controlled environment!***
If you are currently working in the industry and ready for a change, or if you are eager to start a new career in Security, then drop by and see us! Now is your opportunity to train with the best and work with the best! Apply online and call us to follow up on your application.
1816 Tribute Road, Suite 150, Sacramento, CA 95815
Office: # 916-448-0400
*Exceptional Customer Service skills and Professionalism required. Security, Military, and Law Enforcement experience highly advantageous.
*Seeking experienced Security Officers, Lobby Ambassadors, and SOC Officers with High-Rise and Corporate security experience for IMMEDIATE job openings.
Must possess stellar customer service and communication skills.
Good computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
The successful candidates are responsible for providing vehicle patrol/ security services and duties include, but are not limited to;
* Foot patrol of interior/exterior areas of assigned locations
* Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
* Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
* Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance.
Requirements for this position include the following:
* High school diploma or equivalent required. * Be at least 18 years of age. * Applicants for driving positions must have Current State s driver s license and are required to meet the minimum Company driving standards in order to safely operate a Company vehicle * Must possess a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying. * As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test. * As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty. * Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills. * Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
* Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet) * Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift * Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties * Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds * Run as needed * Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks * Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination * Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones * Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat; * Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments * Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines * Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills * Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions * Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
West - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days