Exstream Dialogue Develoepr
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
This position is intended to develop Dialogue code for application systems communications. The person will need to be familiar with all aspects of Dialogue code development to allow for a completed communication as output. The candidate will be expected to provide requirements analysis, physical and logical design specifications, development and testing of Dialogue code and/or application components; translate functional specifications into technical specifications; assess, recommend and implement practical, cost effective and efficient systems solutions to business, application and technical problems; perform prototyping, construction, integration and migration functions; may assist in platform determination; follow rigorous system development life cycle (SDLC) and project management best practices, comply with internal Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and other processes related to regulatory or compliance requirements, and adhere to change control and problem management procedures in use at Client.
* Develop new Client Exstream Dialogue applications
* Support and troubleshoot the Unix Dialogue application and environment
* Evaluate and implement new initiatives on process improvement and technology initiatives around Dialogue as applicable.
* Excels at analyzing functional needs that drive the analysis and technical design of quality technical solutions; recommends solutions that are aligned with business / IT strategies and complies with corporate architectural standards.
* Serve as SME in all aspects of systems / applications software technology and / or application components that relate to Dialogue.
* Experience working with multiple modules of Dialogue such as Application Consolidator, Advance Campaign Management, using XML driver files among other typically used modules.
* Resolve application and technical problems of the highest complexity in connection with the Dialogue applications.
* Analyze performance and capacity issues related to the Dialogue environment.
* Excels at working collaboratively with IT staff on development, troubleshooting, and other technical efforts involving Dialogue.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
* 8+ years of IT work experience in systems programming / analysis.
* 4+ years working with Exstream dialogue (preferably in the Unix environment)
* Working knowledge of PDF, AFP and Postscript print streams
* Working knowledge of J2EE