FABRICATION - PART SORTER
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Pro Staff is seeking a FABRICATION - PART SORTER for an immediate opening in Windom, MN.
The Part Sorter is responsible for taking metal pieces to table laser or appropriate location, as well as stocking for future use. The Part Sorter will also train as back up for the Flat Laser operator so will need additional experience in Fabrication in order to be successful in this role. Additional duties as assigned by the supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Moves and positions materials at work site
Be able to move parts in and move finished product out of fab area
* Ability to read and interpret documents furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form such as
* safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, quality manuals and procedure manuals.
* Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Be able to read and interpret blueprints.
* Must be able to read a tape measure.
* Ability to perform simple shop math, convert decimals to fractional equivalents.
* Ability to interpret tolerances.
* Must be able to identify and measure material.
* Must have previous on the job experience using forklift
EDUCATION (OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE): Associate s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two year
college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS: Forklift training certification or the ability to receive it.
* Bend/stoop continuously-moving raw steel or finished parts, using sawhorses, table, or floor.
* Squat occasionally-moving raw steel or finished parts, using saw horses, table, or floor.
* Kneel/crouch occasionally-moving raw steel or finished parts, using saw horses, table, or floor.
* Balance continuously-working around equipment and machines.
* Reach above shoulder level frequently.
Apply via posting or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply in person at:
Pro Staff in the BARC Center
1012 5th Ave - Room 20
(Direct office access at back of building)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.