FACE TO FACE LIAISON LPN- HOME CARE
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
Wall Township, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for obtaining, tracking and monitoring face to face documentation to ensure compliance with Medicare regulations.
* Act as liaison between home care and physician practices.
* Reviews clinical documentation from physician offices, hospitals and facilities as it relates to face to face encounter.
* Licensed Practical Nurse nurse for 2 years.
* Home Care experience preferred.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent computer skills.
* Sales experience preferred.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.