F&B Outlet Assistant Manager for The Liberty Hotel
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This position is Overtime Eligible including a work schedule of 47.5 hours per week. The F&B Outlet Assistant Manager in The Liberty Hotel reports to the GM of CLINK. and must be available to work morning, afternoon and evening shifts dependant on business levels.
* Investigate and analyze current activities or information and make logical conclusions and recommendations.
* Ability to make decisions based on established policy and procedures.
* Manage the day to day operations of the restaurant and room service for breakfast, lunch and dinner periods as directed by the GM. Direct the day to day operations of the bar operations.
* Interview, hire, train, develop, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate of staff members. Retain and motivate employees within the various outlets.
* Assist with the implementation of company programs and manage the operations of the Restaurant, Room Service and any other food and beverage outlet as required to ensure compliance with LSOPs and SOPs, safety regulations and federal, state and local regulations to ensure an optimal level of service, quality and hospitality are provided to the guest(s).
* Forecast, implement, monitor, control and report on the various outlet budgets and their components (labor costs, food costs, beverage costs, supplies, equipment, etc...) to maximize revenue and minimize expenses while ensuring adequate supplies and staff are on hand to provide top quality customer service.
* Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
* Monitor and control the maintenance/sanitation of the various outlet areas and equipment to protect the assets, comply with regulations and ensure quality service.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned. Experience, Skills and Knowledge
* More than two years of post high school education.
* Two years of full employment in a related position with this company or other organization(s) is preferred.
* Hotel experience preferred.
* Requires thorough knowledge of the restaurant/hotel practices and procedures in order to perform non-repetitive analytical work. May require knowledge of policies and procedures and the ability to determine course of action based on these guidelines.
* Supervision/ management communication skills are required.
* Requires ability to investigate and analyze current activities or information and make logical conclusions and recommendations. Ability to make occasional decisions which are generally guided by established policy and procedures.
* Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and long-range planning.
* Command of the English language both written and verbal. Benefits HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you! For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future. HEI Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled