F&B Purchasing and Receiving Clerk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Cleanliness of following areas: Beer cooler, Walk-in Coolers, Freezer, dry storage, basement storage, receiving area. Keep clear of all boxes; take all trash from these areas to the dumpster. Break down all boxes for disposal.
* Food ordering using the appropriate ordering software.
* All orders for Bear Claw and Snack Bar will be verified to validate the need.
* Ordering of paper goods.
* All beverage ordering will be done with the assistance of beverage manager.
* Verify, receive and rotate all orders using proper HACCAP procedures (work with vendors & managers to ensure this)
* Check all goods for quantity & quality. Anything that is incorrect, notify deliverer & manager to ensure proper credit.
* Ensure food & beverage staff is maintaining tour quality.
* Communicate with F & B managers on a daily basis to determine any needs and to discuss any concerns.
* Meet with banquet chef to determine special order for groups.
* Fill and deliver food requisitions for all outlets.
* Aid food & beverage outlets in taking a monthly physical inventory.
* Maintain all food & beverage transfers & requisitions daily with the use of an excel spreadsheet program.
Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
Has perfect attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility.
Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber.
Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
Places high priority on personal and professional growth. Keeps knowledge and skills current through continued education, reading industry journals, and participating in professional organizations.
Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
Development, implementation, and monitoring of programs that assures a safe facility and work environment that is in compliance with all appropriate regulations--Ergonomics, Emergency Response, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs.
Thorough understanding of sanitation-related issues. Takes all precautions and preventative measures necessary to ensure a clean food preparation environment.
Maintains inventory and equipment to ensure smooth office operation.
Trained in hands-on equipment maintenance.
High School diploma or equivalent experience.
Ability to lift 30lbs.
Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
Ability to bend, stretch and twist.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled