F&I Training Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Grand Rapids, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers.
GP Sandy, a division of GP Strategies engages a wide variety of professionals to design and develop performance improvement/marketing programs for the Automotive OEMs.
F&I Training Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will work from a home office and travel throughout a regional territory of dealerships to deliver training.
* Follows and delivers proven training strategy as follows:
* Interview / menu presentation
* Proprietary menu online usage training
* Role playing with F&I managers
* Refining existing in-dealership F&I processes to increase effectiveness
* Train service department on protection products as needed
* Effective T/O processes to sales and F&I
* Provide closes and closing expertise
* Perform core competencies assessment
* Conducts training courses in accordance with performance standards.
* Responsible for protection product training in OEM dealerships, as dispatched
* Conducts training for members of the OEM wholesale organization, as directed
* Submits rosters, expense reports, and activity reports
* Creates contact reports
* Works with assigned personnel to develop training schedules.
* Conducts Special Training assignments as required
* Monitors dealership performance and follows up as needed
* Provides ongoing (phone & live) counseling and coaching as needed
* Builds and maintains relationships with OEM field staff
* Possess a sense of urgency in completing tasks
* Performs administrative duties in a timely manner
* Maintains professional ethics at all times
* Desire to continually increase computer literacy skills
* Retail automotive experience with substantial F&I experience
* Minimum 10 years of automotive experience
* In-depth knowledge of all aspects of in-dealership F&I department operations
* Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
* Strong communication skills
* Strong self-confidence to be a self-starter and can deal with new situations
* Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
* Computer literacy, experience with Windows, MS Office
* Organizational skills for proactively developing schedules
* College degree strongly preferred, Bachelor s Degree or Equivalent
Physical Requirements: Home office based with 75%+ travel, frequent overnight travel required throughout the region
Fast paced environment
This is a full time position with excellent benefits package
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.