Reliability field engineer is responsible for the day-to-day sampling and analyzing of predictive maintenance customers' equipment. This position generates direct sales of services to the industrial end user.Use primarily infrared thermography camera, and secondarily vibration data collector or oil sampling to collect machine data. Analyze machine data to identify problems with equipment. Report identified problems to the customer. Investigate and assist in solving recurring problems. Assist manager in delivering a complete reliability program to the customer. The location of this position will be in Decatur, Alabama
- High School/GED and minimum 4 years of related experience.
- License or Certification in Category I vibration analysis.Preferred:
- Associates Degree in technical and minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- License or Certification in Thermography level I.
- Vibration analysis infrared thermography industrial maintenance skills.