FOOD SCIENCE INTERN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Red Gold, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION:
Food Science Intern
Quality Assurance/Product Development Department Heads
Full-Time Summer Intern
This position provides on-the-job training and experience in various areas of the company for students. Assignments will be under the direction of the assigned supervisor. Due to the dynamic nature of our business, duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either orally or in writing.
* Functions will vary depending on the specific area of assignment and needs of the organization.
* Applicants must be attending Purdue University
* Applicants must be a Indiana resident
* Applicants must hold an accumulative GPA of at least 2.5
Education and Experience
* Students currently enrolled with a Sophomore or Junior status working to achieve a Food Science Degree
* Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Office
* Excellent communication skills written & oral
* Free to move about office environment as necessary
* Patience and persistence
* Multi-task oriented
* Able to use a computer and a phone
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Organization and planning strength for area, operation, and workload
* Ability to problem-solve
* Ability to research/investigate
* Accurate good eye for detail
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* High energy level