FPGA Design Engineer Electrical Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Palm Bay, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONFPGA Design Engineer (Electrical Engineer)Job ID:
FPGA Design Engineer (Electrical Engineer) Requisition ID:
SIS20162507-13158 Job Location:
Palm Bay, Florida Job Description:* Thorough understanding of VHDL, the FPGA design process and the tools used to generate the FPGA designs.
* Understand the requirements, architect a solution targeting an FPGA against those requirements and implement that solution in an FPGA.
* Lead a small team of designers in generating the FPGA design solutions.
* Simulate the FPGA to verify performance, then integrate and test the FPGA on the circuit card assembly* Full life cycle development and integration of VHDL into different families of FPGAs. Qualifications:* BSEE Degree with 6 years experience in electrical engineering Preferred Additional Skills:* Experience with high speed memory and network interfaces and protocols is desired.
* Self-motivated individual with the ability to work and communicate effectively within a development group is desired.
* Ability to work in a team environment and negotiate solutions with Hardware / Software Engineering and Systems Engineering is preferred.
* Proficiency with Xlinx, Altera Tool Suites (VHDL,Synthesis,Place and Route, Simulation, Timing Analysis), is desired. Security Clearances:
This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain a security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance, you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Electrical Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - FL - Palm Bay .