Core faculty - OT/DPT 9/10/2016
University of St Augustine
Saint Augustine, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Flex MOT/DPT Faculty Sciences
University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
Institute of Occupational Therapy / Institute of Physical Therapy
The University of St. Augustine s part-time distance (Flex) programs have a full-time faculty position opening for an experienced sciences (anatomy, physiology, pathology, etc) educator in the entry-level MOT and DPT programs on the Florida campus. This is a 12-month non-tenure contract with rank based on educational level and teaching experience.
The flexible Master of Occupational Therapy and Doctor of Physical Therapy programs utilize an innovative educational model that includes a blend of online courses and weekend labs. The Flex programs offer the same curriculum as the full-time campus programs in a part-time format that is designed for working adults.
Duties include teaching in the distance programs, serving on program and university committees, scholarship based on an established research agenda, and community/professional service.
* Collegiate teaching experience, preferably in online/distance formats
* Terminal degree (PhD, EdD, DHSc, etc)
* Expertise in foundational sciences (anatomy, physiology, pathology, etc)
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively with students and colleagues at a distance
* Strong professional values
Laureate Education, Inc. and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers. EOE.